University of Iowa - Iowa '79 - Men's T-Shirt - Grey
The vintage graphic on this insanely soft raglan hearkens back to one of the greatest rivalries in all of college football.
The fight for the Floyd of Rosedale began in 1935 when Minnesota governor Floyd Olson and Iowa Governor Clyde Herring struck a bet - The governor of the team that one that fateful match would be awarded a prize hog from the losing team’s state. Soon after, Herring delivered to Olson Floyd of Rosedale, an award-winning prize pig hailing from Rosedale Farms in Fort Dodge, Iowa. Realizing that the two teams could not continue passing a live pig back and forth between them every year, Olson had a bronze trophy crafted in Floyd’s likeness and thus was born the Floyd of Rosedale trophy as we know it today.
- Semi- fitted
- Extra soft material
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
Size & Fit
- Unisex sizing
- Small- Width-18", Length- 27"
- Medium- Width- 20", Length- 28"
- Large- Width- 22", Length- 29"
- XL- Width- 24", Length- 30"
- 2XL- Width- 26", Length- 31"