University of Iowa - Iowa Herky - Baseball T-Shirt - Grey
Created in 1948 by University of Iowa journalism instructor Richard Spencer III, Herky the Hawk has been leading the charge to Hawkeye victory for nearly seventy years. With a history of pranks, stunts, and an assortment of game day gimmicks, Herky has one of the most beloved icons in the state.
Featuring a vintage Herky logo, this insanely soft raglan is a must have for any hardcore Hawkeye faithful. Perfect for tailgates, game day get-togethers, and any and all university celebrations. Get yours today!
- Semi- fitted
- Extra soft material
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
Size & Fit
- Unisex sizing
- Small- Width-18", Length- 27"
- Medium- Width- 20", Length- 28"
- Large- Width- 22", Length- 29"
- XL- Width- 24", Length- 30"
- 2XL- Width- 26", Length- 31"