Ohio University - Vintage Bobcat Hoodie - Men's Hoodie - Heather Black
After having gone nearly 30 years with no official team name, members of the Ohio Athletic Board chose The Bobcat as their new official mascot in 1925. The Bobcat, a regal creature native to the Appalachian area, was chosen for its reputation as a fierce and adaptable predator. Over eighty years later, The Bobcat mascot was named for one of the University's original founders and thus Rufus the Bobcat was born.
Whether you're studying for a big exam or cheering your Bobcats onto another victory, remind yourself that Rufus has always got your back with this insanely soft hoodie. Get yours today!
- Soft to the touch
- Hoodie with draw cords
- Kangaroo pocket
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 50% polyester, 46% cotton, 4% rayon
Sizing & Fit
- Unisex fit
- Small- Chest 36" to 38". Waist 28" to 30"
- Medium- Chest 39" to 41". Waist 31" to 33"
- Large- Chest 42" to 44". Waist 34" to 36"
- Extra Large- Chest 45" to 47". Waist 37" to 39"
- 2XL- Chest 48" to 50". Waist 40" to 42"
- Men - sizing runs small so order up a size if you are between sizes
- Women- sizing runs a bit large so order down a size if you are between sizes