Bowling Green State University - Vintage BGSU - Men's T-Shirt - Heather Black
Once known by nicknames such as “The Teachers” and “The Normals” it wasn’t until 1927, nearly two decades after the university was established, that the BGSU Falcons got their name. Originated by local sports writer Ivan “Doc” Lake, he chose “The Falcons” after reading up on falconry and learning that the birds were powerful and highly trained – just like the university’s athletes.
Just shy of a century later, the Falcons are still going strong. Lead by sibling mascots Freddie and Frieda Falcon, BGSU fans have cheered their favorite teams onto numerous conference championships in football, hockey, and both men’s and women’s basketball.
This insanely soft tee speaks to that decades old BGSU pride that dates back to the Falcons earliest days of victory on the field, the court, and in the classrooms. Represent the orange and brown with pride and get yours today.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size.
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size.
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length