For the first fifty years of Ohio Wesleyan formal athletics program the school and its many teams had been known by a slew of different nicknames such as “The Red and Black” (named for the school colors) and “The Methodists.” It was in 1925 that the school adopted a new nickname: The Battling Bishops – an homage to the school’s Methodist origins. Along with the nickname came the university’s new mascot, The Battling Bishop himself. Adorned in red robes and sporting a wicked grimace, the Battling Bishop took the college sports world by storm and was soon hailed by many as being one of the strangest mascots in college sports history.
Represent the Battling Bishops with pride with this incredibly soft tee from Garage Cotton. Whether you’re catching a movie at The Strand or headed down to Selby Field for the big game, this cool and comfortable tri-blend tee is the way to go.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length