Guided by legendary coach Forest Evashevski, the Hawkeyes charged through a tumultuous season to a Rose Bowl victory against the California Golden Bears. The 1958 Hawkeyes have since set the standard for athletic excellence, motivating their predecessors to capture a BCS bowl and multiple Big Ten titles in the decades since.
Pay tribute to the Hawkeyes of yesteryear with this insanely soft raglan.
- Semi- fitted
- Extra soft material
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
Size & Fit
- Unisex sizing
- Small- Width-18", Length- 27"
- Medium- Width- 20", Length- 28"
- Large- Width- 22", Length- 29"
- XL- Width- 24", Length- 30"
- 2XL- Width- 26", Length- 31"