University of Iowa - 1958 Champs - Men's T-Shirt - Black
Guided by legendary coach Forest Evashevski, the Hawkeyes charged through a tumultuous season to a Rose Bowl victory against the California Golden Bears. The 1958 Hawkeyes have since set the standard for athletic excellence, motivating their predecessors to capture a BCS bowl and multiple Big Ten titles in the decades since.
Pay tribute to the Hawkeyes of yesteryear with this insanely soft tee.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men -We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length