Created in 1948 by University of Iowa journalism instructor Richard Spencer III, Herky the Hawk has been leading the charge to Hawkeye victory for nearly seventy years. With a history of pranks, stunts, and an assortment of game day gimmicks, Herky has one of the most beloved icons in the state.
Featuring a vintage Herky logo, this insanely soft pullover is a must have for any hardcore Hawkeye faithful. Perfect for tailgates, game day get-togethers, and any and all university celebrations. Get yours today!
- Lightweight cotton blend material
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester
Size & Fit
- True to size.
- Small- Width 19", Length 24". Fits sizes 2-4
- Medium- Width 21", Length 25". Fits sizes 6-8
- Large- Width 22", Length 26". Fits sizes 10-12
- XL- Width 24", Length 27". Fits size 14
- 2-XL- Width 25.5", Length 28". Fits size 16