It was in 1893 that the United States of America was almost changed forever. Following the recent addition of five new states in the last two years alone, Greek-born congressman of Wisconsin’s 6th district Lucas M. Miller had an idea. Suggesting that it was only a matter of time before every nation in the world would somehow become a part of the United States Union, Miller proposed that the name of our country be changed from The United States of America to “The United States of Earth.” Unsurprisingly, the proposal was not very well perceived and the nation’s name went unchanged. Whew.
Let everyone know that you’re proud to be from the United States of America with this insanely soft tee. From the harsh winters of northern Alaska to the humid summers of coastal Florida, there’s no better choice for enduring comfort. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length