Heather Black Ohioish Hoodie
In 1988, a handful of dancers and a local band known as the Irish Brigade got together for a collaborative performance on a tennis court in Dublin, Ohio. Since then, The Dublin Irish Festival has grown to become one of the largest Irish festivals in the country. With features like Celtic Sports, the Gathering of Redheads, and plenty of beer and whiskey tastings, it‰۪s no wonder why the festival is such a beloved tradition.
Celebrate Saint Paddy‰۪s in style this year and rep your state with pride with this insanely soft hoodie. Whether you‰۪re guzzling down green beer with your best pals or chowing down on some corned beef and cabbage, there‰۪s simply no better choice for enduring comfort. Get yours today!
Sizing & Fit
- Unisex fit
- Small- Chest 36" to 38". Waist 28" to 30"
- Medium- Chest 39" to 41". Waist 31" to 33"
- Large- Chest 42" to 44". Waist 34" to 36"
- Extra Large- Chest 45" to 47". Waist 37" to 39"
- 2XL- Chest 48" to 50". Waist 40" to 42"
- Men - sizing runs small so order up a size if you are between sizes
- Women- sizing runs a bit large so order down a size if you are between sizes
- Hoodie with draw cords
- Kangaroo pocket
- 50% polyester, 46% cotton, 4% rayon