Indy TeeRegular price $28.00 Save $-28.00
Though no one knows quite where the name comes from, Indiana natives have been proud to call themselves Hoosiers for over 150 years. Since becoming a state in 1816, Indiana has built a reputation as a home to hard work and ingenuity. From building innovative inventions like the gasoline pump or the first ever theme park (Santa’s land, est. 1946) to breeding some of the finest athletes in the nation (Indiana has historically produced more basketball players per capita than any other state with a rate of 26 out of every 1 million citizens going to the NBA), the Hoosiers know how to get things done.
Keep a piece of the Hoosier State with you wherever you go with this insanely soft tee from Garage Cotton. Whether you’re hanging out at one of the nation’s most cherished racing events or cheering your boys in Blue and White onto another gridiron victory, there’s no better way to keep cool and comfortable.
Sizing & Fit
- Unisex fit
- Men- sizing runs small so order up a size if you are between sizes
- Women- sizing runs a bit large so order down a size if you are between sizes
- Tri-blend material
Indianapolis TeeRegular price $28.00 Save $-28.00
Say hello to your new favorite game day tee. Show your pride in your home city and cheer your boys in blue and white onto another victory with this insanely soft tee from Garage Cotton. Get yours today.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men -We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length