Bowling Green State University - Vintage BGSU - Men's Hoodie - Heather Black
Once known by nicknames such as the Teachers and the Normals it wasn't until 1927, nearly two decades after the university was established, that the BGSU Falcons got their name. Originated by local sports writer Ivan Doc Lake, he chose The Falcons after reading up on falconry and learning that the birds were powerful and highly trained just like the university's athletes.
Just shy of a century later, the Falcons are still going strong. Lead by sibling mascots Freddie and Frieda Falcon, BGSU fans have cheered their favorite teams onto numerous conference championships in football, hockey, and both men‰۪s and women‰۪s basketball.
This insanely soft hoodie speaks to that decades-old BGSU pride that dates back to the Falcons earliest days of victory on the field, the court, and in the classrooms. Represent the orange and brown with pride and get yours today.
- Soft to the touch
- Hoodie with draw cords
- Kangaroo pocket
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 50% polyester, 46% cotton, 4% rayon
Sizing & Fit
- Small- Chest 36" to 38". Waist 28" to 30"
- Medium- Chest 39" to 41". Waist 31" to 33"
- Large- Chest 42" to 44". Waist 34" to 36"
- Extra Large- Chest 45" to 47". Waist 37" to 39"
- 2XL- Chest 48" to 50". Waist 40" to 42"
- Men - sizing runs small so order up a size if you are between sizes
- Women- sizing runs a bit large so order down a size if you are between sizes