Beat Michigan Black Tee
The states of Ohio and Michigan have been at odds for decades. What presents itself today as a serious beef between two beloved college football teams traces all the way back to The Toledo War of 1835. Following the territory of Michigan’s push for statehood, it was discovered that varying interpretations of the law had given Ohio and Michigan ownership of a 468 square mile region along the border (now known as The Toledo Strip). With neither state willing to cede jurisdiction, militias were mobilized and stationed at opposite sides of the borders to prepare for battle. However, battle never came and after a year of negotiations with congress, Michigan gave up its claim and Ohio gained permanent control over the Toledo Strip.
The rivalry between these two states is backed by a long and bitter history. Both sides are fierce in their dedication, but we all know who the real champions are. Let Michigan know how you really feel with this insanely soft tee and get yours today.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size.
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size.
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length