Iowa State University - Unstoppable Cy - Men's Hoodie - Grey
It was in 1895 that the Iowa State Cyclones first earned their nickname. The state of Iowa had already suffered an unusually high number of devastating cyclones (as tornadoes were called at the time). In the midst of the storms, the ISU football team traveled to Chicago, Illinois to do battle with the Northwestern University Wildcats on the field. The result was a crushing defeat of Northwestern with ISU winning 36-0. The next day, the Chicago Tribune ran with the headline "Struck by a Cyclone: It Comes from Iowa and Devastates Evanston Town" the nickname stuck.
Show your ISU pride today and grab this insanely soft hoodie from Garage Cotton. Whether you're catching a little bit of Hilton Magic down at Hilton Coliseum or cheering your Cyclones onto another victory at Jack Trice Stadium, this tri-blend hoodie is the way to go. #CyclONEnation
- Soft to the touch
- Hoodie with draw cords
- Kangaroo pocket
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 50% polyester, 46% cotton, 4% rayon
Sizing & Fit
- Unisex fit
- Small- Chest 36" to 38". Waist 28" to 30"
- Medium- Chest 39" to 41". Waist 31" to 33"
- Large- Chest 42" to 44". Waist 34" to 36"
- Extra Large- Chest 45" to 47". Waist 37" to 39"
- 2XL- Chest 48" to 50". Waist 40" to 42"
- Men - sizing runs small so order up a size if you are between sizes
- Women- sizing runs a bit large so order down a size if you are between sizes