Red White and Texas TeeRegular price $28.00 Save $-28.00
The year was 1836 and the natives of Texas were desperate for independence from the controlling Mexican government. After a series of traumatic losses for the Texian Army, legendary Texan Sam Houston led his men to victory over Mexican President Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna and his forces at the Battle of San Jacinto, securing Texas independence once and for all. Ten years later, the Republic of Texas entered into negotiations with the United States government and Texas became the country’s 28th state.
Show off your Texan pride with this insanely soft tee. Whether you’re touring the historic Alamo battle site or checking Houston’s legendary Space Center, this tee is the perfect choice for enduring comfort. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length